At Hillarys Primary School, we value education.
“Connected Community, Engaged Educators, Successful Students”
To cultivate an inclusive, collaborative and innovative learning community that supports and inspires students to become capable, resilient and motivated learners who can adapt and thrive in an ever-changing world.
At Hillarys Independent Primary School we are:
- Respectful: We show respect for ourselves, our peers, our school, our community and the environment around us.
- Responsible: We embrace self-responsibility and are accountable for our actions.
- Inclusive: We embrace individual and cultural differences and welcome and include everyone
into our school community.
- Caring: We acknowledge each person’s uniqueness and support them to meet their needs and aspirations.
- Motivated: We have high expectations of ourselves and others, and always strive to achieve to the best of our ability.