Can you help out at the Dolphin Cafe? Opening hours: 8.30am – 2.00pm Monday to Friday (or part thereof) Please call the school on 930 76365
How to order your childs lunch
Recess and lunch orders are now ONLINE at www.flexischools.com.au. Order all your children’s meals for up to 2 weeks in advance by going online. Go to www.flexischools.com.au, register your children, create an account and start ordering. It’s that easy…no bags, no change, no waiting, no lost orders.
Please call the Flexischools assistance line on 1300 361 769 if you have trouble ordering. Their sales team is exceptional and ready to help. If you call Flexischools and they are unable to help you, then please email the HPS volunteer email address which is: email@example.com with your complaint which will then be forwarded on to the P&C Online Officer who will look into your query and contact you directly.
Using a pre-printed bag to order your child’s lunch
Canteen orders are placed on pre-printed lunch bags and for your convenience these are available to purchase from the canteen at a cost of 30c each or $3.00 for 10 bags.
- All orders must be paid for at the canteen before school starts. If change is required, orders must be handed to staff.
- No orders for hot food can be accepted after recess.
- Recess orders are collected by students from canteen.
- Lunches are collected by class ‘Canteen Monitors’ from the canteen and taken to each class just before lunchtime.
- No credit or credit account will be given. All orders need to be paid for at the time of placing the order.
- The canteen cannot accept phone orders.
- Flexischools and morning bags are the only options for orders.
Special Dietary Needs
If your child has special dietary requirements, please see the Canteen Manager to discuss options available.
Over the Counter Sales
Recess See menu for items available for purchase. Lunchtime Some snacks, drinks and iced confection are available.
The Canteen could not operate without the assistance and support of our wonderful volunteer parents and friends. Volunteers are always needed, especially on Tuesdays and Fridays. Please fill out the attached form, drop it off at the Canteen or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See us at the canteen if you can help out at any time.
The Dolphin Cafe menu complies with the Federal Government’s healthy eating policy for all Australian public schools known as the Traffic Light system. GREEN: Fill the Menu – greater than 60% AMBER: Limited – no more than 40% RED: Off the menu. Our menu is produced referencing the ‘Star Choice’ guide, a publication which rates foods in accordance with the traffic light policy. Our menu currently has a Green rating of 80%.